Tuesday, February 10, 2009

An odd day

So, today the weirdest thing happened.
As a journalist I'm used to getting approached by all sorts of idiots, but never like this.
Somebody has approached me through email (that's the reason I try to keep my address secret!) claiming he is from the future and here to save mankind.

Can you believe that?

Now, as said, I get approached by a lot of attention seekers. What was so curious about this guy is that he did not push his story. Most idiots have you reading half a bio, but not this guy.

All he stated was:
"I am from the future. You might not believe me, but eventually you will. Before that time comes you will need to decipher riddles and mysteries. You will be in need of this soon."

No name, no crazy arguments, nothing.
Funny thing is that I tried to reply to his email address and received a notice that the address does not exist.

How can I forget? The stranger sent me some very intriguing scan of something.

I wonder what I will be using it for.


3 comments:

  1. How do you think he got your e-mail?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was this the only scan the stranger sent you ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    FOR: this was, for now, all he sent me.
    The exact words and the image attached to the message.

    goodoldmartha: honestly, I have no clue.
    I don't go around on forums etc. and post my whereabouts. For me, launching a personal blog was quite a big step :-)

    So, how he/she got it, I have no clue.

    Only thing I can think of, is that if he/she is from the future, then that means that my email would become public at some point in time...



    Sorry, I'm just kidding.
    That would be ridiculous,of course.

    ReplyDelete